Gillo Theatre Repertory is happy to inform you that our play KYUN-KYUN LADKI will be staged as part of Junoon's Arts at Play for Schools in Mumbai on 4th and 10th Oct 2012. (Visit http://www.junoontheatre.org/
These shows are specifically for schools in Mumbai, but we at Gillo would like to also make our shows accessible for children who otherwise do not get to experience theatre performances, including under-privileged children and children with different abilities.
Gillo is offering maximum of 50 seats per show for children from NGOs in Mumbai. The children will also get a chance to interact with the actors after the show.
Play name: KYUN-KYUN LADKI
Duration: 1hr 10min
Suitable for: 6 to 9 year age group (Std 1 to 4)
Shows on Thu 4 Oct 2012 at 10am at Karnataka Sangha, Matunga (W)
and Wed 10 Oct 2012 at 10am at Jagmohandas Gokaldas Memorial Hall, Malad (W)
We request interested NGOs to let us know if they would like to bring their children to the above mentioned shows. Please send us details of which show you are interested in and how many tickets are needed. We will then revert to you with a confirmation on the same.
Please also note that:
- This is offer is only for Registered NGO's within Mumbai city.
- Tickets for NGOs will be issued by GILLO. Please do not directly contact the theatre venue or Junoon for the discounted tickets.
- Allotment of tickets shall be on first come first served basis.
- The NGO must make its own arrangements to bring the children to the theatre and take them back to their homes.
- Adults accompanying the children shall need to purchase tickets at full rate of Rs.200/- per person.
- Payment of Rs.25/- per child should be made at latest 2 weeks before the show, or else the discounted seats may be unavailable.
For reserving seats please contact at email@example.com
Tanya Mahajan & Shaili Sathyu
Under our initiative ‘Making Theatre Accessible’, over the past year over 600 children from NGOs like Prerana, Salaam Bombay Foundation, Salaam Baalak Trust, Navjeet Community Centre, Our Children, Apne Aap Women’s Collective, Asha, Pune and other organizations have experienced our performances. We firmly believe that inclusion during childhood is the way towards a sensitive and compassionate society. Ours is just a small effort in that direction.